How Can I Get Involved?
Our volunteers are so important to our ministry. We have many areas where you can volunteer your time and talents as a partner in ministry with First Option Care. Please CLICK HERE for our Volunteer Application.
- Church Ambassador
- Clerical Office Volunteer
- Patient Advocate
- Prayer Partner
- Support Group Leader
First Option Care is a 501c(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. We are funded by local churches, businesses, grants and generous individual donors. Please prayerfully consider:
- A One-time tax deductible contribution
- A Monthly tax deductible contribution
- Providing Scholarships for our clients
- Underwriting our annual fundraising banquet
- Being a Baby Bottle Boomerang Campaign Partner
- Getting your local church congregation to partner with First Option Care on an ongoing basis
Donations of Goods & Services
Do you own your own business? Does your business have goods or services to donate to First Option Care to reduce our operating expenses? The following services are always needed to keep our doors open:
- Maintenance / Handy-man services
- Cleaning / Janitorial
- Tech Support / Web Management
- Refreshments for special meetings & events
- Bookkeeping / Financial services
- Office supplies
- Bibles for our clients (English and Spanish)
Donations for Moms & Babies Room
Our Earn While You Learn curriculum allows our clients to earn Mommy Money and Daddy Dollars to shop in the Moms & Babies Room. The following is a list of items needed to stock our Moms & Babies Room on a regular basis..
- Baby lotion, shampoo, powder
- Baby clothes / shoes up to 24 mos
- Socks, bibs, cloths
- Pack N Plays
- Baby bath tubs, towels, washcloths
- Toys and other baby equipment
- Maternity clothes
Need More Information?
Contact us today for your free and confidential appointment.
If you need immediate assistance please call the 24 Hour Option Line at: (800) 395-4357.